55 Recent Deviations
Featured: You Are a Short Man
|Welcome to Borderlands-Fans, your home for fanart of Gearbox games Borderlands and Borderlands 2. We only ask that your art is original and keeps the spirit of the game and its characters.|
We do not accept:
- Traced art.
- Usage of official art unless significantly edited for a wallpaper or other graphic.
- Copies of official Gearbox screenshots/promo material, or drawings done based on them (for example, we won't accept a drawing of Maya copied exactly from official promo material.)
- Works in Progress are only acceptable if you submit one and it is the latest version. Once you submit a finalized version we will remove all WIPs from the group to cut down on clutter.
- Bases, or artwork using them.
- Art violating the dA guidelines, including sexual depictions of minors or those who appear to be minors.
Please do not submit the same deviation multiple times! This clutters up the queue. If your deviation is still pending approval, it is still in the queue and will almost certainly be seen. Only re-submit in the event of an expired request or potentially submitting to the wrong folder.
How to Submit Art:
Poor Mordecai seems to be getting spammed as of late. Please make sure you submit to the right category when adding your work.
- Go to the folder you want to add art to
- Click on the '+' on the upper right corner of that folder
Character folders are generally only for Traditional and Digital artwork - so, for example, if you are submitting a photo of a Moxxi cosplay, you would submit it to the Cosplay folder as opposed to the Moxxi folder. The same goes for any medium that has its own folder, such as 3D Works and Crafts.
Images with nudity, implied nudity, or sexual themes/fetishes that don't violate DA's rules should be submitted to the NSFW folder. Not sure if your piece is NSFW? Ask yourself if your piece would be something you'd feel comfortable looking at if a boss, teacher, or parent was standing over your shoulder. If the answer is no, submit it to NSFW.
Note: most mods are no longer active in this group. If your submission has been sitting for a while and doesn't break the rules, it's more likely that the active mod(s) haven't gotten to it yet. For any direct questions, feel free to send a note to ~DrowVisionary for a quicker response!
|More Journal Entries|